In light of the global emergency of the new coronavirus, COVID-19, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology will not conduct its 2020 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer, March 28-31, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The health and safety of meeting attendees and the patients in their care is our utmost concern. In recent weeks, countries and institutions have imposed travel bans that prevent attendance by a significant number of attendees, including meeting faculty and SGO leadership, making it impossible to conduct the meeting at this time. SGO is exploring alternatives for delivering the science and education. Please watch for email notifications and updates on the sgoannualmeeting.org and sgo.org websites. We understand this decision raises several questions. We will be updating answers to your questions at MEETING UPDATE FAQS as information becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and support.
What Registration Includes
The SGO Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- Access to the SGO Annual Meeting mobile application to view scientific data, surgical films, the attendee list, and exhibitor descriptions
- Admission to education, lectureship, special interest, and scientific oral/poster sessions*
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Daily breakfast and beverage breaks throughout the meeting facility, including the Exhibit Hall
- Social Events
* Does not include access to the Special Interest Session I: Coding and Practice Management
Getting to Toronto
Annual Meeting attendees can enjoy discounted housing rates negotiated by SGO. If you are traveling to Toronto from outside of Canada, make sure you have a passport that will be current through April 2020.