Attending the SGO Annual Meeting
Registration is Open
The SGO 2020 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer in Toronto, Canada will be the first SGO Annual Meeting to be held outside of the United States. Complete your registration, make your travel arrangements, and join us for the most anticipated gynecologic oncology event of the year.
What Registration Includes
The SGO Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- Access to the SGO Annual Meeting mobile application to view scientific data, surgical films, the attendee list, and exhibitor descriptions
- Admission to education, lectureship, special interest, and scientific oral/poster sessions*
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Daily breakfast and beverage breaks throughout the meeting facility, including the Exhibit Hall
- Social Events
* Does not include access to the Special Interest Session I: Coding and Practice Management
Getting to Toronto
Annual Meeting attendees can enjoy discounted housing rates negotiated by SGO. If you are traveling to Toronto from outside of Canada, make sure you have a passport that will be current through April 2020.