Registration for the SGO Annual Meeting will open in October 2019.
SGO Annual Meeting registration is intended for gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, obstetrician/gynecologists, fellow and residents, research scientists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals and all others involved in the care of patients with gynecologic cancer.
The SGO Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- Access to the SGO Annual Meeting mobile application to view scientific data, surgical films, the attendee list, and exhibitor descriptions
- Admission to education, lectureship, special interest, and scientific oral/poster sessions*
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Daily breakfast and beverage breaks throughout the meeting facility, including the Exhibit Hall
- Social Events
* Does not include access to the Special Interest Session I: Coding
Cancellations/Refunds: All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked to the Society of Gynecology Oncology: 230 W. Monroe St, Suite 710, Chicago, IL 60606, or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. If a refund is approved by SGO council, it will be processed approximately 45 days after the Annual Meeting. Cancellation of any registration category postmarked on or before Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, will receive a full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds granted for any written cancellations after Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, or for non-attendance at the SGO Annual Meeting. All registrations are non-transferable. SGO does not allow substitutions for attendee registration cancellations.
If you are part of an advocacy organization or if you are a cancer survivor and/or patient advocate not affiliated with an advocacy organization, please contact email@example.com for registration information. If you are with an exhibiting company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and procedures.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.