All times listed are Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Moderators/Distillants: Melissa A. Geller, MD, and Shannon N. Westin, MD, MPH
- A randomized phase II/III study of paclitaxel/carboplatin/metformin versus paclitaxel/carboplatin/placebo as initial therapy for measurable stage III or IVA, stage IVB, or recurrent endometrial cancer: An NRG oncology/GOG study – V. Bae-Jump
- Randomized phase II trial of carboplatin-paclitaxel compared to carboplatin-paclitaxel-trastuzumab in advanced or recurrent uterine serous carcinomas that overexpress Her2/neu (NCT01367002): Updated survival analysis – A. N. Fader
- Safety and efficacy of the anti–PD-1 monoclonal antibody dostarlimab in patients with recurrent or advanced dMMR endometrial cancer – R. Sabatier
- Lenvatinib plus pembrolizumab in patients with advanced endometrial cancer: Final analysis of a multicentre, open-label, single-arm, phase 2 trial – V. Makker
- A phase II trial of the Wee1 inhibitor adavosertib (AZD1775) in recurrent uterine serous carcinoma – J. F. Liu
Registration Link For OnDemand Webinar (SGO ConnectEd)
- Review the efficacy and tolerability of the addition of the anti-diabetic drug metformin to paclitaxel/carboplatin in endometrial cancer patients.
- Summarize dostarlimab safety and efficacy data for patients with deficient mismatch repair endometrial cancer from the GARNET trial.
- Summarize the role of trastuzumab in the treatment of women with advanced or recurrent uterine, HER2+ serous carcinoma.
- Describe the observed activity of adavosertib in recurrent uterine serous carcinoma
In support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – Physicians
The Society of Gynecology Oncology designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation on each activity.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement – Nurses
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 nursing contact hours.
ACPE Credit Designation Statement – Pharmacists
Each activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. UAN number JA00007238-0000-20-005-L01-P.
PAs may claim a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing this live activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state or medical society.