All times listed are Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Moderators/Distillants: Michael M. Frumovitz, MD, MPH, and Jubilee Brown, MD
- MILO/ENGOT-ov11: Phase-3 Study of Binimetinib versus Physician’s Choice Chemotherapy in Recurrent or Persistent Low-grade Serous Carcinomas of the Ovary, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneum – R. N. Grisham
- A Randomized Phase II/III Study to Assess the Efficacy of Trametinib in Patients with Recurrent or Progressive Low-Grade Serous Ovarian or Peritoneal Cancer – D. M. Gershenson
- Phase II study of enzalutamide in androgen receptor positive (AR+) recurrent high-grade and low-grade serous ovarian cancer – R. N. Grisham
- Phase II study of pembrolizumab for high-grade neuroendocrine tumors of the cervix and vulva – M. Frumovitz
- Phase II study of durvalumab alone or in combination with ADXS11-001 (AXAL) in recurrent/persistent or metastatic cervical cancer – B. M. Slomovitz
- A randomized phase II study of chemoradiation and pembrolizumab for locally advanced cervical cancer: Presentation of safety data – Linda Duska, MD
Registration Link For OnDemand Webinar (SGO ConnectEd)
- Describe the activity of single agent MEK inhibition with the oral MEK inhibitor binimetinib vs physicians choice of chemotherapy in patients with recurrent low grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Review the findings of GOG 0281 sponsored by NRG Onc
- Describe the activity of enzalutamide in androgen receptor positive low grade serous and high grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Identify anti-tumor activity of pembrolizumab in women with high grade neuroendocrine cancers of the vulva and cervix
- Describe the findings of this Phase 2 study in this important patient population (PRmCC), evaluating the addition of Lm vaccine to PD-L1 therapy.
- Describe the safety of combination of checkpoint inhibitor, cisplatin and pelvic RT
In support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – Physicians
The Society of Gynecology Oncology designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation on each activity.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement – Nurses
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 nursing contact hours.
ACPE Credit Designation Statement – Pharmacists
Each activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. UAN number JA00007238-0000-20-007-L01-P.
PAs may claim a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing this live activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state or medical society.